Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Nov bdays!

Last weekend the Halloran clan celebrated two birthdays, Braden who turned 9 and Burke who is now 40-something-different-from-last-year. Since Todd wanted the boys to play in an indoor soccer game Sunday night and Keely had Cotillion, I picked up the other set of twins and Ryan and we went to dinner at the Halloran's. 
Happy bday, Braden! And thanks to the Halloran's for supplying the entire night's eats and drinks! Everything was fantastic. 
On another note, the boys played in an indoor soccer game that night and beat their opponents something to the time of 11-5. Amazing. The center director asked Todd and our friend's dad if our boys and one of his boys could fill in on a U11 game. Nolan was too tired to play but Reed and Gracen jumped right in! The director said that if they continue on the indoor circuit they need to be playing on the U11 team, for real! Seriously?!! Wow, I'm just amazed that these boys are doing so well with soccer and it really excites them to be playing with the 'BIG kids!'  Awesome!
(I don't have any pics because I didn't go and Todd only took a short video. Next time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment